Mission statement and learning objectives
The mission of Maranatha Baptist Bible College is to develop leaders for ministry in the local church and the world “To the Praise of His Glory.”
Maranatha’s doctrinal statement and the mission statement are the foundation from which the Guiding Core Values were developed.
These documents guide the spiritual aspect of Maranatha while the Institutional Learning Objectives guide the learning aspect:
- To inculcate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bible and an understanding of Christian doctrine from a dispensational perspective.
- To develop an appreciation for Baptist heritage, including a thorough knowledge of the history, polity, and distinctives of fundamental Baptists.
- To instill a desire for lifelong commitment to personal spiritual growth through daily Bible study and prayer.
- To develop attitudes of service and commitment to the local church.
- To equip students with a Christian worldview that enables them to manifest biblically separated lifestyles.
- To prepare students for successful living in a diverse society through an appropriate core of general education and biblical studies.
- To instill a missionary vision and dedication to worldwide outreach and personal evangelism.
- To prepare students to serve with competence in one or more spheres of Christian service and to provide readiness for related graduate studies.
- To foster Christian culture, developing refinement, appreciation, social attitudes, and skills.
- To teach biblical responsibility related to the health and proper maintenance of the physical body.