The purpose of Maranatha Baptist Bible College is to develop leaders for local church ministry and other God honoring vocations, therefore only students with a clear testimony of personal salvation in Jesus Christ may enroll. The Admissions Committee will evaluate the following factors when making an admissions decision to the college:
1. Clear salvation testimony
2. Good Christian character as identified in your essay and character references
3. Faithful attendance at a Bible preaching church
4. A desire to learn in a conservative, God honoring environment
5. High school diploma or GED
6. Evidence of an academic foundation necessary to succeed at an academically rigorous college (High School Transcripts, GPA 2.0 or better, ACT composite 16 or better).
The ACT Code for Maranatha is 4604
Maranatha Baptist Bible College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, physical disability, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of any of its policies or programs. An application to the main campus in Watertown from a divorced person or one married to a divorced person will not be processed.