The Men’s and Women’s Cross Country Teams will be hosting a 1-Mile Time Trial at Brandt-Quirk Park in Watertown, WI.
- Saturday, April 12th, 2014
- Start Time: 10:00 AM – runners in each age group will be divided into waves of 10-15 which will start every 3 minutes
- Brandt-Quirk Park in Watertown, WI
- The course is an Out-and-Back Loop
- All ages and ability levels are invited to participate. Registration form and fee required for each participant. Children 14 & under will have the opportunity to run with a current member of the MBU Cross Country teams.
- Age Groups: 14 & under / 15-19 / 20-24 / 25-29 / 30-34 / 35-39 / 40-44 / 45-49 / 50-54 / 55-59 / 60-64 / 65+
- Registration form available:
- $5 – Pre-Registered by April 5th / $10 – After April 5th & Day-of-Race
- Entry fees and check-in will be required on Race Day
- Make checks payable to MBU Cross Country
- Awards will be given to the top two (2) male and female runners in each age group.
- For any additional information, please contact the Head Cross Country Coach, Ruth Steinbart: 920-206-2376; email@example.com.
This event is sponsored by:
- The MBU Men’s and Women’s Cross Country Teams
- Road ID