The Vehicle Maintenance Department is in need of vehicle detailers. Applicants must be available Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.; must possess a valid drivers license and be physically able to assist with lifting heavy objects and work in confined spaces. Duties include pre-trip inspection of vehicles, washing and cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles. Please complete an application by Wednesday, March 19. Contacts will be made after spring break. Please apply online.
Library Student Staff
Maranatha’s Cedarholm Library is looking for student employees for the 2014 Fall Semester. Daytime, evening, and some Saturday availability is required. Most students average working 7-10 hours in a typical week. Please contact Mr. Paul Weir with any questions and please apply online.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, QUALIFICATIONS, & SKILLS: Other duties may be assigned in addition to the following:
- Flexibility, team spirit, and a willingness to work day, evening and Saturday hours as needed
- Self-motivated and committed to excellence in serving others; ability to project a positive image of the library to faculty, students, and staff; a high priority is placed on people skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word is preferred
- Becoming an independent researcher, with training, and then using library catalog and online databases to help others become independent researchers
- Becoming familiar and skilled with all materials and machines available in the library (books, kits, visuals, die cut machine, scanner, computers and programs, copiers, printers, etc.)
- Cleaning, shelving books, troubleshooting computer and printer issues, assisting patrons, and working on special projects assigned by Library staff
- A normal physical range of motion which includes moderate lifting, bending, and high reaching are part of the normal routine
- Library student workers who have received comprehensive training in the library and attain upper class status can qualify for open student supervisory positions.
Summer Employment at Kiddie Kampus
Kiddie Kampus Preschool is looking for part-time help May through August. Students, or spouses of students, faculty and staff, should apply here (students) or here (all others) and contact Mrs. Layna Steuerwald for more information.
Student Health Center
The Student Health Center has an immmediate opening for one worker. The ideal candidate must be able to commit to varied hours and be on-call for some evenings and every other weekend. Requirements include a caring attitude, sensitivity for the privacy of others, detail-oriented, not easily prone to illness, and the ability to bend, stoop, and use stairs frequently. If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, please apply online. Any questions may be directed toward Mrs. Muse RN in the Student Health Center.
For MBBC Campus safety information and crime statistics/annual Security Report, click here or call the Director of Security at (920) 342-0507.