Seasonal Employment at Kiddie Kampus
Kiddie Kampus is in need of temporary workers during the weeks of Christmas and New Year’s. Students, or spouses of students, faculty and staff, should apply here (students) or here (all others) and contact Mrs. Layna Steuerwald for more information. Previous experience at Kiddie Kampus is preferred.
The Alumni Office is looking for a student worker who can work at least 10 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Applicants must be competent in Microsoft Excel and basic computer skills. The job entails data entry, preparation for mailings, and organizing information and materials. The hired student will also do some similar work for the Development Office. Interested students can apply here.
Grounds Worker: Snow Removal
The Grounds Department is looking for students with the ability to follow oral and written instructions, to work effectively with a team, to work independently as needed to support the group effort during this winter season.
- Clearing designated areas of snow, including parking areas, sidewalks, driveways during the winter season.
- Perform snow and ice control and removal procedures including sanding, spreading de-icing chemicals, loading trucks, hauling snow or assisting other mechanics in the maintenance of snow removal equipment.
- The ability to endure substantial physical activity
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Hours may vary due to snowfall, daylight, adverse weather conditions
- No experience necessary
For MBBC Campus safety information and crime statistics/annual Security Report, click here or call the Director of Security at (920) 342-0507.