Available payment plans
1. Payment in full
2. Semester plan
3. Customized payment plan
Down payment and financial agreement form
During the application process, students will be expected to complete a financial agreement form online, a customized payment plan worksheet, and a current schedule of fees. If the financial agreement form and customized payment plan have not been submitted by Jump Start, students must fill out the forms during registration. New students must make a down payment on or before Jump Start, and returning students must make the down payment by August 15 and January 2.
The down payment is one-third of the entire semester cost. If financial aid is anticipated (Pell Grant, Stafford Loan, or Wisconsin Tuition Grant), then the down payment is one-third of the net semester cost (minus financial aid). A $50 late fee is assessed if the down payment is not received on time.
Payment plan options
1. Payment in full. Students selecting this option must pay the semester bill by the down payment due dates.
2. Semester plan. Students not anticipating financial aid and not opting to pay in full may select pay per semester or customize a payment plan. Paying per semester requires a down payment of $4,500 if on-campus or $2,900 if living off-campus by the down payment due dates. The balance of the semester will be divided into three monthly payments (September 15, October 15, November 15; or February 15, March 15, April 15). This plan has a $55 extended payment fee.
3. Customized payment plan. Students who are anticipating financial aid should customize their payment plan. This down payment (payable by the down payment due dates) is one-third of the semester costs (minus anticipated financial aid) with the balance of the semester divided into three monthly payments (September 15, October 15, November 15; or February 15, March 15, April 15). This plan has a $60 extended payment fee.
Note: Payments made via credit card can be completed online at my.mbbc.edu and are subject to a 1% access convenience fee. An E-check option is available at no expense; contact the business office to complete the form.
Summer school payment plans
1. Option one. Students must pay entire amount on the first Monday of summer school.
2. Option two. Students must pay half of the amount on the first Monday of summer school, and the other half is due by June 15.