During the registration process, students will be expected to complete a financial agreement form online.
The minimum down payment is one-third of the entire semester cost. If financial aid is anticipated (Pell Grant, Stafford Loan, or Wisconsin Tuition Grant), then the down payment is one-third of the net semester cost (total charges minus financial aid). A $50 late fee is assessed if the down payment is not received by August 15 and January 2.
- Payment in Full: Students must pay the full semester charge by the down payment due dates.
- Semester Plan: Students pay 1/3 of the net semester costs (total charges minus anticipated financial aid) due at the down payment deadline. The balance of the semester is divided into three monthly payments (the 15th of each month). This plan has a $60 extended payment fee.
Payment Plan Policies
- Monthly payments sufficient to pay your balance in full by the end of the semester are required.
- Final payment of the semester is due in full by November 15 for the fall semester and April 15 for the spring semester.
- A one percent per month (12 percent per annum) late payment charge will be assessed on any unpaid balance remaining after the end of each semester.
- An outstanding balance of prior semesters must be paid in full for enrollment in a new semester.
- Accounts must be paid in full before transcripts or diplomas are issued. A candidate for graduation must have no outstanding balance owed to the college in order to participate in the commencement exercises.
Summer school payment plans
- Option one: Students must pay entire amount on the first Monday of summer school.
- Option two: Students must pay half of the amount on the first Monday of summer school, and the other half is due by June 15.