Maranatha Baptist Bible College is pleased to continue the largest institutional scholarship program in its history for the 2013-2014 academic year.
At Maranatha, our passion has always been to prepare leaders for local church ministry–in particular, those entering full time Christian service. The Bible and Church Ministries Scholarship has been implemented to encourage these students.
The potential $20,000 scholarship (up to $5,000 per year for four years) is intended for those majoring in Pastoral Studies, Missions, Biblical Studies, Church Ministries, Youth Ministries, or Biblical Counseling.
Maranatha students may qualify for the federal Pell Grant of up to $5,550 per year. Based on a student’s academic achievement and financial need, these two awards combined may reduce the cost of tuition by up to 98%.
The scholarship will be awarded to students based upon their ministry intentions, current ministry involvement, and academic ability.
Bible & Church Ministries Scholarship Criteria
Bible & Church Ministries (BCM) Scholarship applicants must:
- Apply for the scholarship before arriving as a student.
- Complete the admissions process and be accepted to Maranatha.
- Enroll in the department of Bible & Church Ministries.
- Be a new student at Maranatha.
- Carry at least 12 hours of Maranatha residential course work each semester. (Note: Hours taken at other institutions do not count toward the 12 hours.)
- Live in a Maranatha Residence Hall.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The BCM Scholarship can be approved prior to the submission of the FAFSA, but will not be applied until the FAFSA is complete.
- Download this document for a complete list of scholarship guidelines.
Contact Maranatha’s Financial Aid Office by email or by calling (920) 206-2318 for more information!
Do you know of worthy students with a burden for full-time vocational ministry who are prohibited from attending Maranatha because of financial need? Please let them know about the Bible and Church Ministries Scholarship.