The Maranatha Chorale, a part of music history at the College, was revived in the fall of 2009 under the direction of music faculty member Daniel Birnschein and is now under the direction of Alumnus Peter Wright.
The Chorale ministers in on-campus events, chapels, and recitals as well as in local churches throughout the semester. This choir also joins the Chamber Singers and Madrigal and Handbell Choirs for combined choir/orchestra numbers for special on-campus events.
The Chorale and Madrigal and Handbell Choir were the two groups created by Music Department Chair Dr. Don Scovill when the college opened in the fall of 1968. The Chorale was renamed the Chamber Singers in 1986. The former Ladies Chorus program has been absorbed by the Chorale.
2013 Chorale Itinerary
|4/7||Sunday School 9:30 a.m., Morning Service 10:45 a.m.||Faith Baptist Church||La Crosse||WI||608-788-1165|
|4/7||6:00 p.m.||Bible Baptist Church of Utica||Stoughton||WI||608-873-7077|