Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. (Psalm 63:3).
Our God is faithful, and we praise Him for his abundant blessings on Maranatha.
We are excited to see Maranatha Baptist Bible College’s partners contributing Annual Fund support for 2012-13.
Maranatha trusts the Lord to provide through our faithful friends’ giving to the Annual Fund, helping support student scholarship programs for the current academic year.
You understand Maranatha’s mission: “To train leaders for ministry in the local church and the world, to the Praise of His Glory.” As we begin the 45th year, the “Miracle of Maranatha” continues. We cannot thank you enough for your faithful support in both gifts and prayers for the work here. We have much to be thankful for:
- More than 130 of our students and faculty served this summer in our global ministries outreach.
- Our 2011-12 fiscal year was difficult because of the economic times, yet God was faithful and our budget balanced.
- In our 2011-12 academic year we impacted more than 1,100 unique students, including resident, online, and Seminary.
- More than 200 new students arrived on campus August 24.
- We welcomed five new faculty members to campus and saw three faithful servants retire who had dedicated 111 combined years of service to Maranatha.
Our desire is to see many more servants leave our campus to fulfill their gospel mission in full-time service and other vocations. Our educational ministry team spent the summer preparing lesson plans and the campus for our students. Deserving, dedicated students are eligible for institutional scholarships, but Maranatha must raise approximately $300,000 this year to help fund those vital scholarship programs. We cannot do this alone; we covet your prayers and support.
Would you prayerfully consider what you might give? In recognition of God’s blessing over the past 44 years, may we suggest a minimum gift of $44? Click on the “Donate Now” button above to help. Please continue to pray for Maranatha as we seek to train young people to serve our Savior.