Come to the Cedarholm Library and have your Sunday School material or other visual teaching aides laminated.
Laminating helps your teaching materials last longer, saving you precious effort and money.
Instead of coloring and cutting out the same page for a class, you can do it once and laminate it for a nominal fee. Simple.
You can choose from three different types of lamination:
- 3 Mil
- not as thick as the 5 Mil but still does a good job of protecting your paper
- perfect for 8 1/2 x 11 sheets
- $0.50 / page
- 5 Mil
- the thickest lamination we offer
- intended for 8 1/2 x 11 sheets
- $0.75 / page
- about the same thickness as the 3 Mil
- 2 feet wide for bigger projects
- $0.75 / foot
When you’re considering laminating your work, here are some things to keep in mind:
- We can’t laminate foam pieces or foam board
- We can laminate back-to-back pages if they’re glued or taped together
- If you want to cut out constructions paper, you should laminate it first.
- We can laminate poster board but the edges won’t adhere well
- If building several layers, with smaller layers on top of larger ones, have the layers individually laminated before putting them together
- Dried nature projects — like leaves — do not laminate well. While the librarian may be willing to try it, we don’t recommend doing it.
- Talk with the librarian before starting your project. We’re happy to help!
Stop by or contact us for more information.