Associate of Applied Science
Complete your associate degree in 2 years or less!
Maranatha is excited to announce a new online Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree. Enjoy studying in Christ-centered classes as you complete about 5 Bible courses, 7 general studies courses, 6 courses in the department of your choice, and 3 open elective courses.
Schedule your life, and then schedule your classes. Aggressive students may complete all requirements in as few as 18 months while other students may take one class at a time. Your pace is your choice.
What will an AAS help you accomplish? First of all, it is a recognized associate degree that employers are seeking. Employment prospects for associate graduates, especially in the STEM* fields, are very promising.
Would you rather have a bachelor’s degree? Great! Begin your AAS now and transfer your credits to Maranatha’s degree completion program when you are ready.
If you already have training in a particular area, Lifetime Learning credit may be available. Please note that non-baccalaureate training may not apply to all bachelor programs, but Maranatha welcomes it in the BS – Interdisciplinary Students program.
Contact us today for a free consultation at (920) 206-2323 or email@example.com.
* See http://bayerus.com/msms/MSMS_News/MSMS_NewsDetail.aspx?ID=DCF6FA59-C9B5-2F14-A7AB69927FB04B0B for more information on STEM jobs.
- Be at least 23 years of age except for military personnel.
- Submit a formal application to enroll in the program. This is free!
- If you are transferring coursework, have official transcripts sent directly from your previous institution to Maranatha.
- Complete a minimum of 64 hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Complete a minimum of 30 hours from Maranatha, earning at least 24 of the last 30 hours from Maranatha.
- Earn a minimum of C- in concentration courses.
- Download the worksheet as a PDF.
All students interested in financial aid must complete the FAFSA, using the code 016394 for Maranatha. Qualified students who have not completed an undergraduate degree may have grant options available.
Students must. . .
- Complete the Maranatha Online admissions process.
- Be financially eligible per the FAFSA.
The amount of the award is determined by the federal government, and certain types of financial aid require a minimum number of credit hours to be taken per semester.
In the AAS, students may design their own concentration by completing 18 credits in one academic discipline, and enhance their degree with elective courses.