About This Course
Course Name/Code: Old Testament Survey, BIBI 107
Catalog Description: A survey of historical, poetical, and prophetic books of the Old Testament with special consideration given to the historical structure of the periods relating to each individual book. Doctrinal teachings are emphasized as they relate to each individual book.
Instructors and Texts
Instructors Who Teach This Course: TBA
Required Text(s) Students must purchase and possess the required text(s) by the first day of class. Order early:
- Ryrie Study Bible, KJV.
Course Workload Preview
The following preview of anticipated course workload is subject to instructor change.
- Required reading of the Old Testament during course.
- Three objective tests and one subjective essay test.
- Six to ten articles to read and post about.
- Journal of your reading in the Old Testament for the course.
- Several video and audio files to watch,listen, and respond to.
- Periodic discussion forum posting and responses.