About This Course
Course Name/Code: Microsoft Excel, BUMI 261
Catalog Description: A study of spreadsheet concepts and application using Microsoft Excel to create formulas, charts, and macros along with integration of the MS- Office suite.
Prerequisite: BUMI 161
Instructors and Texts
Required Text(s) Students must purchase and possess the required text(s) by the first day of class. Order early:
- Email the instructor listed in MyMaranatha for current textbook and Microsoft Excel version information.
- You can purchase a student discounted copy of Office Ultimate Edition from Microsoft by going to: http://www.microsoft.com/student/office/en-us/default.aspx
Course Workload Preview
The following preview of anticipated course workload is subject to instructor change.
- Complete 14 Lessons from the textbook.
- Complete reinforcement and application exercises from each lesson.
- Complete an online quiz for each lesson.
- Complete 1 final project.