Maranatha’s Online tuition is based on our residential cost per credit since these online courses are regular courses converted to online formats.
Payment in full for a class is always due at least seven days before the class starts. Check refund policies (see below).
Undergraduate Tuition and Fees (2013-2014)
- Application fee: $0
- Cost per credit hour: $352 (beginning in Fall 2014, the rate will increase to $364)
- High school students receive a 50% tuition discount as space is available.
- Senior citizens receive a 50% tuition discount as space is available.
- Comprehensive Fee: $35 per course (non-refundable; this is rate is subject to change until the start of session registration)
- Audit: $100 per course, with faculty permission and as space is available
- Graduation Fee: $125
- The pricing of online courses for residential students, during the Fall and Spring semesters, follows the residential pricing calculations with an additional Online Participation Fee of $100/hr plus the Comprehensive Fee assessed.
Payment and Refund Policies
- All online students (non-residential students) need to pay the full amount for the course at least 7 days prior to the beginning of the course.
- Students who cancel a course will be refunded based on the following schedule:
- Drop prior to start date: 100%
- Week 1: 75%
- Week 2: 50%
- Week 3: 25%
- Week 4+: 0%
- Exceptions to the refund policy are made for distance classes as required by statute for students completing coursework in certain states. For a full list of these exceptions please visit our state-specific policies page.
- Residential students taking a 16-week fall or spring semester online course will follow campus payment plans and refund policies.
All online students interested in government grants and loans must complete the FAFSA and a degree seeking application (The traditional Maranatha Baptist University application or the Maranatha Online Degree Completion application.) General FAFSA eligibility requirements include the following:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Enrolled in a degree program
- Registered with Selective Service (if required)
To learn more, contact our financial aid office at 920.206.2318 (firstname.lastname@example.org).