Maranatha’s Online tuition is based on our residential cost per credit since these online courses are regular courses converted to online formats.
Payment in full for a class is always due at least seven days before the class starts. Check refund policies (see below).
- Application fee: $0
- Cost per credit: $352
- Library/Computer Fee: $25 per course (non-refundable)
- Specials: High school students receive a 50% tuition discount as space is available.
- Specials: Senior citizens receive a 50% tuition discount as space is available.
- The pricing of online courses for our residential students, during the Fall and Spring semesters, follow the residential pricing calculations with an additional Online Participation Fee of $100/hr assessed.
- $100 a course as space is available.
All online students interested in government grants and loans must complete the FAFSA and a degree seeking application (The traditional Maranatha Baptist Bible College application or the Maranatha Online Degree Completion application.) General FAFSA eligibility requirements include the following:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Enrolled in a degree program
- Registered with Selective Service (if required)
To learn more, contact our financial aid office at 920.206.2318 (email@example.com).
- All online students (non-residential students) need to pay the full amount for the course at least 7 days prior to the beginning of the course.
- Students who drop a course will be refunded based on the following schedule:
- Prior to class starting: 100%.
- 0-7 days: 75%
- 8-14 days: 50%
- 15-21 days: 25%
- 22+ days: 0%
- Residential students taking a 16-week fall or spring semester online course will follow campus payment plans and refund policies.
- Graduation Fee: $125