- Piano, Strings, and Musical must be 12 years old or older.
- Band campers must be 10 years or older.
- Please note the special policies for campers under the age of 12.
Underage Campers (ages 10-11):
- Underage “day campers” (breakfast time until immediately after the evening activity) do not need a sponsor.
- If an underage camper is spending the night on campus, (s)he must be accompanied by a sponsor (1-3 underage campers of the same gender per sponsor). Throughout the week of camp, the sponsor is required to be with the underage campers from after the evening activity until breakfast including sleeping in their room.
- Underage campers will eat at designated tables with adult supervision during the meals.
- Underage campers and jr highers will participate in separate evening activities when appropriate.
Camper Dress Code:
Clothing should be appropriate for the specific camp and always modest. Music & Drama campers wear modest shirts and loosefitting pants/jeans or knee-length shorts/skirts for classes and rehearsals. Music & Drama Camp Friday concert attire is dress pants/shirts and a tie for men and skirts for women. Be sure to bring appropriate clothing for recreational activities.
What to Bring:
Must Bring: Proof of medical insurance, indoor and outdoor shoes, socks, towel, soap, sleeping bag/bedding, pillow, Bible, a notebook, and pencils. Please mark all personal items with camper’s name. Please bring all prescription and over-the-counter meds to the check-in line in a quart size ziplock bag with camper’s name, times for taking the medication, and dosage instructions written in permanent marker on the bag. (Cell phones are permitted, but may not be used during activities or after lights out). Recommended Items: personal electric fan
What NOT to bring:
Radios, MP3 players, iPods, DVD or CD players, computers, air conditioners, fireworks, weapons such as knives/guns, drugs/alcohol/tobacco products of any kind (prescription medications will be collected and distributed by the camp nurse).