No more waiting in long lines…! As a result of campers now completing their registrations and payments online before arriving, camper check-in will be an expedient experience once again this year! Also, this year campers can choose to check in on either Sunday night or Monday morning.
Camper Check-In Times:
- Sunday night from 9:00-10:00 PM (please see info below on arriving on Sunday Night).
- Monday morning from 9:00-11:00 AM
Immunization and Insurance Waivers:
Campers without insurance or up-to-date immunizations must sign waiver forms and bring them to camper check-in.
Arriving on Sunday Night/Leaving on Saturday:
- Campers arriving on Sunday or leaving on Saturday must indicate this on their registration form. For camper safety and supervision reasons, students not registered for the extra nights will not be allowed to stay.
- Campers will be provided a continental breakfast on Monday and Saturday morning.
- Campers will be charged a $5 fee per night (Sunday/Friday).
- Campers cannot arrive earlier than 7:00 on Sunday PM and must leave no later than 8:00 AM on Saturday.
- Campers arriving on Sunday night will be attending an activity while camping staff have a meeting.
- The first meal is lunch on Monday (campers registering for early arrival will be provided a continental breakfast on Monday morning).
- The last meal is supper on Friday.
Transportation to and from the Airport:
- Campers flying in for camp needing transportation should take the Badger Bus to Johnson Creek. Maranatha will provide transportation for campers to and from Johnson Creek, but will not be able transport campers to and from the airports.
- Campers needing to be picked up from the Badger Bus stop in Johnson Creek should contact email@example.com.