Maranatha’s summer sports camps are designed to develop skills, emphasize character qualities, and encourage athleticism in young people. Camps are open to students entering 6th through 12th grade (entering college freshman allowed). We host two volleyball camps–one for individual players, one for entire teams. We also offer great camps for soccer, boys basketball, and girls basketball. Come learn from Maranatha’s experienced coaching staff as well as current and former Crusader athletes. You’ll make lots of new friends, enjoy fun activities, grow spiritually during Bible studies and group devotions, and enjoy competing against other athletes from around the country.
Check out the camp dates for 2014!
- Girls Basketball Camp: June 16-20
- Boys Basketball Camp: June 23-28
- Boys Soccer Camp: July 21-25
- Girls Soccer Camp: June 16-20
- Individual Volleyball: July 21-26
- Team Volleyball: July 28-August 2
A $35 non-refundable deposit fee is due upon registration.
Coaches Fee: $50 for all camps
- Girls Basketball: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $200. Regular Cost- $220
- Boys Basketball: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $250. Regular Cost- $275
- Boys Soccer: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $275. Regular Cost- $295
- Individual Volleyball: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $225. Regular Cost- $250
- Team Volleyball: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $225. Regular Cost- $250
Discounts (Factor in when making payments):
- Team Discount (Ten or more from same school or church receive $10 discount each)
- Multiple Camp Discount (Campers coming to multiple athletic camps receive a $40 discount- $20 off each camp)
- Maranatha Family Discount (Children of Maranatha faculty or staff who are under 9th grade, receive a 50% discount
Registration 2014 (Adults, Coaches)
All coaches, sponsors or supervisors (any supervisory role, i.e. coaching, driving vans or staying in dorms) will be required to register in a separate link to the far right, Registration (Adults, Coaches). For the 2014 summer camps, ALL coaches/sponsors MUST complete the information listed below:
- Watch the Child Worker’s Video
- Read through the Abuse Prevention Policies
- Read and sign the Volunteer Training Form
- Fill out the Background Check Form
Please have all forms filled out prior to Monday of each camp.
If you have any questions please feel free to direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 920-206-2379.