All coaches, sponsors or supervisors (any supervisory role, i.e. coaching, driving vans or staying in dorms) will be required to register in a separate link to the far right, Registration (Adults, Coaches). You do not need to complete a background check if you completed the paperwork last summer (2012). Information is listed below:
- Watch the Child Worker’s Video
- Read through the Abuse Prevention Policies
- Read and sign the Volunteer Training Form
- Fill out the Background Check Form to the far right
Please have all forms filled out prior to Monday of each camp.
**Friday Night (July 26th) Housing Accommodations
A $20 fee will be charged for any camper staying in the dormitories overnight Friday (July 26th) to travel with a volleyball team or group on Saturday. Check-out is 12:00 p.m. If you desire to find off-campus housing instead, feel free to contact our welcome center at 920-206-2370.
Dates for 2013 Camps:
- Girls Basketball Camp: June 17-21
- Boys Basketball Camp: June 24-29
- Soccer Camp: July 22-26
- Individual Volleyball: July 22-27
- Team Volleyball: July 29-August 3
- Girls Basketball: Early Bird Registration (May 1)- $180. Regular Cost- $200
- Boys Basketball: Early Bird Registration (May 1)- $235. Regular Cost- $260
- Soccer: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $230. Regular Cost- $255
- Individual Volleyball: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $220. Regular Cost- $245
- Team Volleyball: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $220. Regular Cost- $245
Discounts (Factor in when making payments):
- Team Discount (Ten or more from same school or church receive $10 discount each)
- Multiple Camp Discount (Campers coming to multiple athletic camps receive a $40 discount- $20 off each camp)
- Maranatha Family Discount (Children of Maranatha faculty or staff who are under 9th grade, receive a 50% discount
Coaches Fee: $50 for all camps
If you have any questions please feel free to direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 920-206-2379.
Maranatha’s summer sports camps are designed to develop skills, emphasize character qualities, and encourage athleticism in young people. Camps are open to students entering 6th through 12th grade (entering college freshman allowed). We host two volleyball camps–one for individual players, one for entire teams. We also offer great camps for soccer, boys basketball, and girls basketball. Come learn from Maranatha’s experienced coaching staff as well as current and former Crusader athletes. You’ll make lots of new friends, enjoy fun activities, grow spiritually during Bible studies and group devotions, and enjoy competing against other athletes from around the country.