The Master of Arts in Church Music program is designed for the student who seeks a master’s degree in church music with a biblical and theological emphasis. It allows individuals who serve in ministry positions to enhance their Biblical and church music knowledge. This program is designed with flexible course scheduling so students can obtain an advanced degree in music without having to leave a current ministry or career.
The Seminary desires that when you complete this program:
- You will be acquainted with basic theology and be able to do basic Bible study
- You will continue seeking a spiritually fervent ministry in church music
- You will be competent to discern current music trends and their relationship to biblical truth
- You will continue to be faithful to the Holy Spirit’s work through God’s Word in his or her personal life and ministry
- You will be prepared for a full-time or part-time music ministry in a local church, mission field, or some other Bible-centered ministry
- You will be capable of further seminary training by developing the research and communication skills necessary to successful seminary education