- A minimum of 34 semester hours of approved credit must be completed for the Master of Arts in Cross-Cultural studies.
- The Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an approved institution must be held by the applicant.
- No more than 12 semester hours of graduate credit from another institution may be applied toward this degree.
- A maximum of two C grades will be credited toward graduation.
- Applicants may be required to make up deficiencies without credit in any of the departments at the discretion of the Academic Senate.
|GOT514 Biblical Theology of the Old Testament||3|
|GNT515 Biblical Theology of the New Testament||3|
|GST520 Dispensationalism and Dispensational Hermeneutics||3|
|Take two of the following classes:|
|GST611 Systematic Theology 1 Bibliology, Theology Proper||2|
|GST612 Systematic Theology 2 Christology and Pneumatology||3|
|GST613 Systematic Theology 3 Anthropology, Hamartiology and Soteriology||3|
|GST614 Systematic Theology 4 Eschatology, Angelology, and Ecclesiology||3|
|GCC502 Theological Issues in Missions||3|
|GCC504 Cross-Cultural Church Planting||2|
|GCC506 Cross-Cultural Communication and Anthropology||3|
|GHI548 History of Baptist Missions||3|
|GCC570 Cross-Cultural Internship||2|
|GCC510 Advanced Linguistics||3|
|GCC780 Seminar in Cross-Cultural Studies||2|
General Elective Hours:
|Total Hours Required:||34|