- A minimum of 34 semester hours of approved credit must be completed for the Master of Arts in English Bible.
- The Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an approved institution must be held by the applicant.
- No more than 12 semester hours of graduate credit from another institution may be applied toward this degree.
- A grade point average of 3.0 or better must be earned.
- A maximum of two C grades will be credited toward graduation.
|GOT511 Hebrew Grammar 1||3|
|GOT512 Hebrew Grammar 2||3|
|GOT615 Hebrew Syntax||2|
|GOT616 Hebrew Exegesis||2|
|GNT517 Greek Reading||2|
|GNT518 Greek Exegetical Grammar||2|
|GNT519 Greek Exegetical Method||2|
|GOT514 Biblical Theology of the Old Testament||2|
|GOT521 Old Testament Backgrounds||2|
|GOT525 Holy Land Tour||2|
|GOT528 Exposition of Pentateuch||3|
|GOT530 Exposition of Isaiah||2|
|GOT532 Exposition of Daniel||2|
|GOT535 Exposition of the Minor Prophets||2|
|GOT540 Exposition of Job||2|
|GOT543 Exposition of Proverbs||2|
|GOT556 Exposition of Jeremiah and Ezekiel||3|
|GNT515 Biblical Theology of the New Testament||2|
|GNT520 New Testament Backgrounds||2|
|GNT529 Exposition of the Gospels||3|
|GNT530 Exposition of Pastoral Epistles||2|
|GNT556 Exposition of Revelation||2|
|GST520 Dispensationalism and Dispensational Hermeneutics||3|
|GST611 ST 1 – Bibliology, Theology Proper||2|
|GST612 ST 2 – Christology and Pneumatology||3|
|GST613 ST 3 – Anthropology, Hamartiology and Soteriology||3|
|GST614 ST 4 – Eschatology, Angelology and Ecclesiology||3|
|GHI515 American Fundamentalism and Evangelicalism||2|
|GHI548 History of Baptist Missions||3|
|GHI608 Baptist History||3|
|GHI628 History of Christianity||3|
|GPA614 Baptist Polity||2|
|GBC513 Counseling Problems and Procedures||2|
|GBC503 Methods of Biblical Change||2|
|General Elective Hours:||15|
|Total Hours Required:||34|