The Academic Profile Test for seniors is an extremely important assessment measure for Maranatha. Because of its importance, participation in the test is given an extremely high priority.
- Seniors completing a baccalaureate degree in May or the following December must take the Academic Profile Test.
- Students who have a legitimate conflict with the time of testing must secure specific written authorization to miss.
- This permission must be obtained from the Student Life Office prior to the testing.
- Students who will be student teaching in a spring semester must take the Academic Profile Test the year before student teaching.
- Failure to take the test without excuse will result in a significant discipline penalty and loss of the privilege to march at Commencement.