Maranatha Baptist Bible College promotes courteous and respectful behavior by student-athletes, coaches, and spectators. As students of the college, you are expected to cooperate by supporting and respecting other spectators, the participants, event staff and officials in a positive manner. Profanity, racist or sexist comments, or other intimidating actions are prohibited. If you feel that you cannot control your emotions or conduct, please remove yourself from the athletic event [EC 5/12].
Any time students attend athletic tournaments outside Watertown, WI, the following policies are in place:
For sporting events:
- Invitation phone number is: (920) 206-2304.
- Students of the same gender may stay in motel rooms with parents, faculty, staff, or an approved third party.
- No student may stay alone in a motel.
- No mixed group may be in a room at any time.
- Mixed groups may not use a swimming pool (hot tub, jacuzzi, sauna, etc.) at a motel.
- You may not view any pay per view movies, and you are expected to use Godly judgment when viewing TV.
- The phone number, name and location of the motel must be clearly indicated on your EPass.
- Face paint is only to be applied and removed in the students’ dorm bathroom.
- Off campus students must remove face paint at their dorm society bathroom or at home not in gym bathroom.
- If dorm bathrooms are not kept clean, privileges will be taken away.
- Face painting should never be worn in other buildings.
- Face paint is only to be worn in the gym or athletic fields.