- Students must attend daily chapels held every Monday through Friday for the preaching of God’s word.
- Student Body, Class, or Society meetings are held on most Wednesdays during the chapel hour.
- No other student meetings are allowed without the express approval of the President or the Executive Council.
- Respect for the Lord and His Word is expected. Sleeping, talking, studying, eating, drinking, cell phone use and any other distracting behaviors will result in disciplinary action.
- Use of a Bible (paper version or electronic copy) is expected.
- Students are responsible for all chapel announcements.
- Permission to be absent from chapel must be excused through the Student Life Office using the Absence Reporting form.
- Students may not be absent from chapel only.
- Any student on campus during chapel must be in chapel.
- Doctor’s appointments, business interviews, and similar appointments are not normally permitted during chapel.
Note: If you’re singing or playing in chapel, also see Chapel Music Participant Guidelines.
- If you desire to take a personal day and miss chapel, you must cut all of your classes that day to be excused from chapel. To be excused from chapel, please notify the Student Life Office.
- Off-campus students that are taking less than 6 residential credits do not have to attend chapel.
Off Campus Students that are 23 or Older
Exceptions to the chapel attendance policy may be granted on a case-by-case basis.