- Classrooms after hours.
- Basements of any building (except when visiting the practice rooms and computer labs of the Dining Complex [SL 3/09].
- Campus buildings after dorm lock.
- Faculty and staff offices.
- Maintenance buildings and offices.
- Mechanical rooms and storage areas.
- Student Health Center.
- Attic and roof areas.
- Gym/Chapel area unless you’ve been given specific permission to practice on the organ and piano.
- Fire escapes (except for emergencies).
Note: If you are alone with student of the same gender, or with a mixed group of three or more people, then you may be in the hallways of Old Main or the Dining Complex after 5pm or on the weekends [SL 9/09].
Off Limit Areas for a Guy and Girl
No guy and girl may be alone:
- After 5pm or on weekends in any classroom, practice room, MIDI room, or campus facility.
- If you are preparing for ministry or recital performances, you may practice with a member of the opposite sex in ALH, BH, or Room 212 during the day Monday through Friday, but evening or weekend use of the rooms requires an Epass.
- Couples may not go beyond the yellow posts outside of the Dining Complex
- When leaving a sports activity from the gym, part inside the gym.
- In vehicles on or off campus.
- In homes or apartments without parental, faculty, or staff supervision.
- No guy or girl may ever spend the night in the same home or apartment.
- Violations to these policies are subject to severe disciplinary action or suspension.
For Male Students
*Women’s side of campus.
For Female Students
*Men’s side of campus; women students may not walk behind the men’s residence halls.
You may not be in the quad area in front of the men’s dorms unless there is a special event [SL 5/10].
* You may drop students off at dorms when returning to campus, but you may not linger.