See the Lost and Found FAQs
All books, book bags, clothing, and other personal items will be kept in designated areas of each building listed below and will be picked up after 5:00 p.m. each day. The items will be delivered to the primary lost and found location which can be accessed by visiting the Post Office in the Student Center during their regular hours.
- Record your name on the provided form.
- Record a brief description of the item that you are picking up (Example: Biology book, red jacket, etc.).
- Pay the lost and found fee of $.25 total (not per item).
The List below gives the lost and found locations for each of the main buildings.
Main Building and Modulars
Items will be taken to the “Lost and Found” container outside of the Custodial Office adjacent to the Old Main Cafe’.
Items will be taken to the lower level custodial closet.
Items will be held at the Circulation Desk
Gym and Fitness Center
Personal items left in the Gym and Fitness Center will be taken to the laundry room. Discretion will be used by the gym staff to distinguish between school athletic gear purposely left and items lost.
Personal belongings left in Maranatha vehicles will be placed in a specifically marked container and held in the bus garage.
Lost and Found Schedule (when school is not in session)
- Faculty, staff, and students who find lost items may turn them in to the Welcome Center and they will be dealt with according to the guidelines listed above.
- If the owner of the lost item can be identified, a notification will be sent to that owner