2. Q: Where is primary lost and found?
A: At the Post Office in the Student Center.
4. Q: Can I retrieve items out of primary lost and found on the weekend?
5. Q: Does it cost anything to get items out of primary lost and found?
A: Yes, $.25.
6. Q: Where are valuables, such as keys, cell phones, and jewelry, taken?
A: The Student Life Office
7. Q: What time can I pick up lost and found items in the Student Life Office?
A: Anytime between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
8. Q: How often are lost and found items sold?
A: Once a month
9. Q: What happens to items displayed but not claimed in the Lost and Found?
A: They are disposed of at the discretion of the college
10. Q: Where is the lost and found in the dorms?
A: Melford—storage; Hilsen—storage; Day—storage; Gould—storage; Weeks—storage; Judson—storage; Carey—storage; Spurgeon—storage; Armitage—Janitor’s closet; Leland—storage closets in commons area
11. Q: When do lost and found items in dorms get picked up and put in lost and found?
A: Items will be picked up daily during room check.
12. Q: Who has a key for the lost and found in the dorms?
A: Your Resident Supervisor