Student Life Office/Dorm Supervisor approval is required for all former students who desire to stay overnight.
Length of stay for any visitor in the dormitory is three days and two nights.
A $6 fee is charged each night for all non-prospective students.
Unexpected visitors to the residence hall should be courteously asked if the proper arrangements have been made with the Welcome Center.
At no time should an unauthorized visitor be in a room.
Prospective students should not be housed in the dorms on the weekends.
Also see Campus Housing During Breaks
- They may not stay in the dorms during Dorms Closed Dates.
- These guests must notify the Welcome Center concerning their desire to stay at least 48 hours in advance.
- Any request made with less than a 48 hour notice is subject to a $15 late fee.
- If the guest is visiting a boyfriend/girlfriend, he/she is allowed only 2 stays per semester.
- Student Life Office/Dorm Supervisor approval is required for all former students who desire to stay overnight.
- Dorm guests must arrive by 1:00 p.m. on Friday afternoon.
- Guests arriving on Saturday or Sunday may not stay in our dorms.
- Weekend overnight guests should be directed to our local hotels.
- One possible exception would be guests wanting to visit family members or close friends in the dorm over the weekend. In these cases, the dorm student with whom the guest will be staying must contact Guest Relations to confirm their willingness and ability to host a guest for the weekend.
On Campus Students – Visiting Other Rooms
- Students must sleep in the room and bed assigned to them unless authorized by the Residence Supervisor to spend the night elsewhere. Supervisors will not authorize this for Saturday nights.
Also see Off-Limits areas for Men and Women.
Off Campus Students
Off-campus students needing overnight housing due to class or society involvement must register with the Welcome Center.