The Registrar’s Office can grant this exception to the Off-Campus policy if you have to sit out a semester due to finances. You will be allowed to take up to 6 credit hours of classes that are essential to the completion of your major that you would otherwise miss due to the course sequencing.
- You may only take classes that would be missed due to course sequencing that are necessary for your major.
- You must have lived on campus for at least one semester.
- This approval is valid for one semester only.
You would need
- Registrar’s Office approval
- Written parental approval submitted to the Student Life Office
- An Off Campus Application.
- The prior semester’s outstanding balance paid and one-third of the new semester paid as a minimum down payment.