Engaged Couple Status is a privileged status granted by the Student Life Office to qualifying students. Engaged Couple status can be granted for up to one year prior to the date of the wedding.
- are seniors, older students, graduate students, juniors that are at least 20 years old, or students that are at least 20 years old and in their last semester of a two year program.
- are either a current student at MBU or a graduate of MBU [EC 1/12].
- have acceptable discipline records.
- are current with their financial commitments to the University.
- have received an approved application from the Student Life Office.
- they may date in or out of town without a third person.
Note: Non-students who have this status are expected to abide by University dress guidelines while visiting on campus.
The status is automatically rescinded if an engagement is broken. The administration reserves the right to rescind the status.
[Update to one semester AC 1/09]