When a student is dismissed, suspended, or chooses to withdraw, it is the sincere desire of Maranatha Baptist Bible College that reconciliation and future restoration to student status be accomplished. Reapplying does not insure acceptance to return as a student. The Admissions Committee has the option to deny admission.
The former student must submit the following to the Admissions Office before being considered for reapplication:
- a spirit of true repentance.
- faithful attendance at my church services (Sunday school, morning/evening service and mid-week service).
- their involvement in biblical counseling, if it was required.
- an explanation of why they were dismissed.
- what has changed in their life.
- why Maranatha should consider readmitting them as a student
The online admissions application for Former Students
- The Admissions Committee may place specific restrictions or stipulations on a readmitted student.
- The former student is notified by the Student Life Office of the Admissions Committee’s decision before the student may be allowed to complete the admissions process.
- An appeal regarding the decision of the Admissions Committee may be submitted in writing to the Executive Council only after the above procedures have been completed.
Once the former student has received a favorable response from the Admissions committee, the remaining steps for the “former Maranatha student” must be completed.