- Rollerblading, or skateboarding should not be done on campus or state highways (which includes Main Street and Church Street)
- Snowball throwing on campus is confined to the athletic fields.
Any student body groups desiring to have a bonfire need to complete a request form at least three days in advance of the event. The forms are available in the Office of Student Activities, the Student Life Office, the Facilities Management office, or can be sent electronically for printing out [AC 10/08, FM 10/11].
- There is a $25 fee for each bonfire.
- Facilities Management personnel will build, light, sustain, and extinguish the fire.
- Facilities Management is not responsible for overseeing the event that surrounds the bonfire.
- Trash cans and up to two tables will be provided at the bonfire site to accommodate refreshments if requested.
- Deer processing should not be done on campus.
- Also see Weapons.
- You may only visit parks during daylight hours – see the Pass Chart.
- Playing tennis after dark at lighted tennis courts is permitted.
For safety, you may jog or run:
- North – on Fremont St. to the entrance of Brandt-Quirk Park (students may not go past the tennis courts).
- East - On Main St. to Fremont St.
- West – On Main St. to Farm and Fleet
- Women must sign in and out on their dorm sign-up sheet.
- Women may not jog alone at night.
- Women may jog after dark on the sidewalk surrounding the women’s residence halls.
Off Campus Fitness Centers (HAWC, Snap, etc.)
- You are to be dressed modestly when working out and (Athletic Dress Men, Women).
- You should not be alone with the opposite gender.
- You need passes if you are meeting a mixed group of students or are meeting as a couple at a fitness center [SL 9/09].