You should follow the pass chart to know when you need an EPass, and when you would need an invitation.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Student Life Office when your EPass has been approved.
Incorrectly submitted EPasses will result in disciplinary action.
If information on a EPass changes, either before or after leaving, students must contact a Dean or a Dorm Supervisor for approval.
One EPass should be completed for the group. Everyone’s name who is participating in the event must appear on the EPass–including older students, off campus, and married students.
- The Student Life Office is willing to help you with pass questions. It is your responsibility to provide correct and complete pass information and to make sure that invitations have been submitted. EPasses that do not have the necessary invitations will not be approved.
- Invites must be submitted to the Student Life Office two days in advance of the activity.
- Invitations are submitted by the host of the residence where the activity will take place. Hosts may complete the online Host Invitation form or call in the invite (920-206-2304).
- See a dorm supervisor or the On Call Supervisor if you need an EPass after office hours.
- Weekend EPasses requiring invitations or special exceptions (i.e. returning after dorm lock) are to be submitted to the Student Life Office by Thursday noon. Late EPasses may be denied or penalized.
Students on Disciplinary Probation
You are allowed one EPass per week. Approval for these EPasses may be secured only from the Student Life Office.
Passes for activities on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings between 7 and 9 p.m. will not be approved.
You may not attend away sporting events.
- You may use the sign-out sheet in your dorm [SL 5/10].
- The sign-out sheet
- Can be used in place of the EPass.
- Cannot be used when a invitation is involved.
- Is for returning by dorm lock.
- May not be used for overnight stays.
- Can be used for mixed groups.
- If you are part of a group requiring an EPass, your name must appear in the EPass.
- Older students need invitations and EPasses to visit in a home of a non-student/faculty/staff person.
Check the couples section for more EPass details.
Off Campus Students in Mixed Groups
Please check the Pass Chart.