Maranatha is located in Watertown, Wisconsin, about three hours north of Chicago, about an hour west of Milwaukee and about an hour east of Madison. The address is: 745 West Main Street, Watertown, WI, 53094.
- Take I-94 east from Madison or west from Milwaukee.
- Take exit #267, then go north on Highway 26.
- Continue north on Highway 26 to exit #43.
- Turn right at the roundabout, and continue east 1.5 miles.
- Turn right into Maranatha’s campus.
From Northwest Milwaukee:
- Take Capitol Drive west to Highway 16.
- Go west (right) on Highway 16 through Oconomowoc.
- Exit left on Highway 19/Business 16 toward Watertown.
- Drive through town and turn left into Maranatha’s campus.